At Valley Vision Clinic, we believe we have the best-educated staff in the Fox Valley. Our staff is kept up-to-date with the latest technology each year through local, state and national conventions and continuing education.
The doctors each bring their own expertise to our office. In conjunction with our dedicated highly trained eye doctors, we have three certified opticians through the American Board of Opticianry (ABO) as well as numerous certified paraoptometrics (CPO). Our staff offers years of expertise in finding the best eyewear and the best way to utilize your vision care plans. We are a state-of-the-art optometric practice that offers full-service eye care. We are proud of our modern optical dispensary that has a comprehensive line of affordable designer frames and sunglasses. We offer a thorough, comprehensive range of eye care with an emphasis on our dedication to the personal care of each and every patient.
Our Optometric Services include:
- Comprehensive Eye Health Examinations
- Contact Lens Examinations
- Foreign Body Removal
- Children’s Vision Care
- Laser Vision Correction Management (LASIK)
- Emergency Services
- Eyewear for the Entire Family
- Low Vision and Vision Aids for the Partially Sighted
- Visual Therapy
- Sports Vision
- Diagnosis and Management of Eye Disease, such as Cataracts, Conjunctivitis (pink eye, red eye, infections), Diabetic Eye, Dry Eyes, Glaucoma, Iritis/Uveitis, Macular Degeneration
- Contact Lenses -Contact lens fittings including specialty fittings such as Keratoconus, Bifocal and CRT (Corneal Refractive Therapy). Imagine seeing clearly during the day without glasses or contact lenses. We are the experts in fitting CRT contacts, a special contact lens that safely corrects vision while you sleep!
What is included in a comprehensive eye examination?
- Medical & Vision history
- Auto refraction
- Color Vision
- Depth Perception
- Glaucoma Testing
- Visual acuities
- Cataract evaluation
- Dilation, if necessary
What should you bring to your eye exam?
- List of Medications
- Eyewear – including sunwear
- Insurance information – medical and vision
- If you are having a contact lens examination, wear your contact lenses to your appointment.
What is included in a contact lens evaluation?
- Slit lamp observation
- Quality of tears
- Corneal curvature
- Eyelid evaluation tension
- Allergy evaluation
- Medication considerations
- Prescription consideration
- Visual acuity
- Over refraction
- Wearing schedule
- Corneal integrity
- Assure patient satisfaction
- Condition of contact lenses, i.e cracked, chipped, protein deposits, lipid deposits